Nestlé Recalls Several Frozen Food Items
Several DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, and Stouffer’s products have been voluntarily recalled by Nestlé USA.
Nestlé said in a media release on Thursday that the recall was a result of “potential presence of glass pieces.”
The recall includes specific production codes of these products:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
To locate the production code, consumers should look on the side panel of the package.
Nestlé says no other production codes, sizes, or varieties of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine, or Stouffer’s products are affected by the recall.
The products were recalled after “several consumers reported that they had found small pieces of glass in some of these products.” According to Nestlé, the glass is believe to be from spinach used in the products.
If you have these products in your freezer and they match the lot numbers listed at this link, do not consume the product and call Nestlé Customer Service at 1-800-681-1676.