Arrest List in Kona U.S. Marshals, HPD, ATF Operation
United States Marshals, the Hawai’i Police Department, and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives combined efforts this week to conduct a Kona operation, resulting in the arrest of 25 fugitives.
A U.S. Marshals Service spokesperson told Big Island Now that about 20 officers and agents participated in the four-day sweep of individuals connected to outstanding warrants on the Big Island.
The aim of the operation was to combine resources to arrest some of the Big Island’s most wanted.
According to the U.S. Marshals Service spokesperson, the operations used combined efforts to “make as big of an impact in a short amount of time, using outside resources.”
Individuals not located during the operation period will continue to be sought “through normal course.”
In addition to the 25 arrests, 42 outstanding state arrest warrants were executed.
The following individuals were arrested during the four-day operation:
- Amancio Adam – failure to appear
- Daida Akau – criminal contempt
- Roxanne Akuna – probation violation, APB robbery
- Teddy Alakoa – sex offense
- Eric Bowen – ID theft/credit card, fraud/theft/computer fraud
- Randy Brown – criminal contempt
- Kimberly Citron – probation violation
- Solomon Dean – two counts of criminal contempt, DUI
- Sloan Deleon – four counts of criminal contempt
- Halatoa Fakatoumafi – two counts of criminal contempt
- Russell Fujino – theft 2
- Randall Fukumitsu – promotion of a dangerous drug, promotion of marijuana 2/PC arrest
- Tiffany Gonsalves – probation violation, criminal contempt
- Valentine Gonsalves – three counts of criminal contempt
- Larell Grant – criminal contempt
- Terrylynne Guerpo – probation violation
- William Holbron-Kealoha – probation violation, criminal contempt, APB robbery
- Fredrick Jones – probation violation, criminal contempt
- Rebbecca Louise – criminal contempt
- Gus Lumwon – two counts of probation violation, criminal contempt
- John Mahi – criminal contempt
- Elizabeth Medeiros – probation violation
- Leilani Parent – two counts of criminal contempt
- Dmitriy Rozhik – burglary 1 *
*Rozhik is in custody in California. The California state prosecutor is willing to extradite him to Hawai’i.