Balancing Monkey Yoga Hosting Week of Free Events
The Balancing Monkey Yoga studio will be holding a week-long open house of free public events in Hilo.
From May 1 – 8, visitors can check out demos, teacher talk stories, and mini-classes, all free of charge.
The week will begin with an all-levels yoga class on May 1 from 7 – 9 p.m., followed by snacks and refreshments.
Regulars of the Balancing Monkey will also be able to bring a friend to any class during the week, free of charge. The offer can only be used once per person.
The following demos, courses, and talks will be happening during the week:
- Saturday May 2nd: “Cultivating Your Practice” Talk Story with Cherine; 5:05 – 5:20 p.m. – A short discussion on personalizing yoga and being inspired to continue with practice.
- Sunday May 3rd:
- Deep Relaxation with Eugene; 3:30 – 4 p.m.
- Building Core Strength for Inversions with Danielle, 4:30 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Monday, May 4th:
- Prepping for Arm Balances with Rachel; 10:20 – 10:40 p.m. – Practice poses to help build arm and core strength to balance on your arms.
- Prepping for Arm Balances with Rachel; 1:05 – 1:25 p.m. – Practice poses to help build arm and core strength to balance on your arms.
- Wednesday, May 6th:
- Purna Yoga Presentation with Jennifer; 10:20 – 10:35 a.m.
- Pilates Demo with Vicky; 11:30 – 11:45 a.m.
- Inversion Practice with Heidi; 5:05 – 5:20 p.m.
- Friday May 8th:
- “Demystifying AcroYoga” with Sarah; 10:20 – 10:35 a.m.
- Pilates Demo with Vicky; 1:05 – 1:20 p.m.
- Restorative Demo and Talk Story with Gretchen; 5:05 – 5:20 p.m.
There will also be two workshops offered at the studio over the weekend: Connecting Full Spectrum: Sahasrara Charka with Kristen on Saturday May, 2, 12 – 3 p.m.; and Journey of Forgiveness with Danielle on Sunday, May 3, from 12 – 3 p.m. The cost to attend each workshop is $30.
For more information, call (808) 633 – 8555 or visit Balancing Monkey Yoga studio online.