Police Release July 18 List of Arrest Warrants
The Hawaii Police Department has released its weekly alphabetized list of some of the people wanted on outstanding warrants as of July 18.
The individuals, who are innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law, are:
- Jovan H. Brown, 28, of Hilo or Lihue, Kauai
- Kevin V. Brown, 55, of Keaau
- Kyle L. Brown, 36, of Hilo
- Lavelle D. Brown, 37, of Hilo
- Lawrence E. Brown, 41, of Hilo
- Mitchell R. Brown, 28, of Wailuku, Maui
- Oscar Brown, 52, of Waikoloa
- Randy Brown, 54, of Lakeside, CA
- Sharon Brown, unknown age, of Waikoloa
- Trevor M. Brown, 24, of Kailua-Kona
- Andrew P.P. Brune, 46, of Waikoloa
- Alicia K. Brunette, 29, of Ocean View
- Tyson Bryan, 65, of Ocean View
- Dylan C. Buchholdt, 48, of Anchorage, AK
- Aaron Bucio, 23, of Glenndale, AZ or Dayton, OH
- John Buck, 37, of Pahoa
- Byron L.M. Buckley Jr., 41, of Volcano
- Michael J. Buckmaster, 64, of Keaau
- Brian D. Buerger, 52, of Kailua-Kona
- Kevin Bugler, 42, of Waianae, Oahu
- Marie T. Bull, 51, of Keaau
- Jamed E. Bunch, 77, of Houston, TX
- Bill Bunglick, 30, of Kamuela or Kailua-Kona
- Thomas W. Bunker, 59, of Hilo or Alhambra, CA
- Thassa Bunpheng, 33, of Richardson, TX
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list call the police department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311. Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300 in Hilo or 329-8181 in Kona. They may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Crime Stoppers is a volunteer program run by ordinary citizens who want to keep their community safe. Crime Stoppers doesn’t record calls or subscribe to caller ID. All Crime Stoppers information is kept confidential.
Persons who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.
Individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawaii State Judiciary’s website at www.courts.state.hi.us. From there, click on “eCourt Kekua” and follow the directions.
Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.