Small business owners invited to 18th annual Hawaiʻi Government Contracting Forum
Small business owners statewide interested in obtaining government contracts are invited to attend the 18th annual Hawaiʻi Government Contracting Forum on Wednesday at the Honolulu Country Club.
Hosted by the Hawaiʻi Minority Business Development Agency Business Center, small business owners will have the chance to learn from and meet with small business professionals from the federal government, procurement specialists and disadvantaged business enterprise program representatives from the city and state, a lead business opportunity specialist from the U.S. Small Business Administration, and various small business technical assistance providers.
The event is all day from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tickets vary in cost from $100 to $250.
The forum will feature the following discussions:
- FY24-FY26 long-range acquisition estimates by federal government contracting agencies
- City and County of Honolulu and State of Hawaiʻi procurement opportunities
- Small business updates by the U.S. Small Business Administration
- An introduction to Hawaiʻi Defense Alliance
- Introductions to Hawaiʻi’s technical assistance providers
- A presentation by the nonprofit Native Hawaiian Organization Hui Huliau
- One-on-one matchmaking sessions
- Exhibitor booths
- Continental breakfast and sandwich buffet lunch
For more information and to register for this event presented by the Hawaiʻi Minority Business Development Agency Business Center, visit: https://2023HIGCF.eventbrite.com