Hawai‘i County outstanding warrants as of Sept. 1, 2023
DISCLAIMER: This list is active as of Sept. 1, 2023. Interested parties reading this list in the future should be aware that some individuals will have cleared up the matters of an outstanding warrant with the police department by then. They may no longer have a warrant out for their arrest, and the circumstances for which the original warrant was issued may be resolved absent serious penalties.
The Hawaiʻi Police Department provided the following list of 25 people with outstanding misdemeanor or traffic warrants as of Sept. 1, 2023. This list is comprised of people with a last name that begins with C and is only a fraction of the more than 4,000 outstanding warrants in the county.
- Mauloaokala S. Covington, 37, Kamuela
- Ronald J. Cowles, 59, Kea‘au
- Andrew K. Cox, 21, Hilo
- Danny R. Cox, 57, Hilo
- Jeremy M.K. Coyaso, 33, Kurtistown
- Joseph B. Coyaso, 42, Kapa‘a
- Michael Co yaso, 44, Honolulu, Hawai‘i
- Tonya R. Cozzone, 53, Kailua-Kona
- Bradford R. Craft, 44, Captain Cook
- Cari Craig, 40, Mountain View
- George W. Craigen, 61, Unknown
- Jonathan P. Crane, 45, Kapa‘au
- Barna A. Cranford, 40, Troy, N.C.
- David W. Crawford, Unknown, Kailua-Kona
- Justin Creighton, 51, Pāhoa
- Kaulana P. Crisafi-Asagra, 21, Captain Cook
- Leeann G. Crisostomo, 31, Glendale, Calif.
- Dustin K.O.E.M. Crivello, 33, Mountain View
- Sommer K. Crivello, 42, Kailua-Kona
- Chris T. Crowder, 56, Kailua-Kona
- Chanele C. Cruz, Unknown, Marina, Calif.
- Josue R. Cruz, 51, Hilo
- Kelii M. Cruz, 34, Hilo
- Moki K. Cruz, 29, Pāhoa
- Shandon K.K. Cuba, 23, Hilo
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list call the department’s non-emergency line at 808-935-3311. Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300 and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Persons who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.
Individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawaii State Judiciary’s website at www.courts.state.hi.us. From there, click on “eCourt Kokua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.