Check out these events happening at the King Kamehameha Kona Beach Resort
At the King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Resort in West Hawai’i, there are some exciting summer opportunities happening that will be fun for the whole family.
Nestled along the shores of Kamakahonu Bay on the Big Island, the resort offers various dining options, and places to make memories in Kona. From elevated feasts to family movie nights and cultural luaus, here’s a look at what’s happening there now.
- Seafood and Prime Rib Buffet at Honu’s on the Beach– Indulge in an all-you-can-eat feast Saturday nights with the Seafood and Prime Rib Buffet at Honu’s on the Beach. Set against the backdrop of Kamakahonu on a lanai, there will be fresh seafood and succulent prime rib options, as well as fire pits with breathtaking views. Reservations can be made here.
- Kamaʻāina Rates– Locals can treat themselves to a staycation at King Kamehameha Kona Beach Resort with special Kamaʻāina rates. Starting at only $209 per night, enjoy complimentary perks like free parking and waived resort credit fees. Book here.
- Movies Under the Stars– Join the resort on Saturday nights for the enchanting Movies Under the Stars experience. Free for locals and guests, this open-air movie night is set on the Luau Grounds at sunset, where viewers can grab a seat with freshly popped popcorn in hand to watch a selection of movie favorites. Schedule below:
- 7/28: Jungle Cruise
- 8/4: Jumanji
- 8/11: Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle
- 8/18: Jumanji The Next Level
- 8/25: Jurassic World
- Island Breeze Luau-Enhance the summer nights with a torch-lit evening of tasty local cuisine and drinks, along with a show of traditional Polynesian activities and authentic performances on the grounds of Kamehameha the Great’s former estate in Kona. Reservations here.
- Mai Tai Drink Specials at Billfish– After the luau, the party continues at Billfish, offering a myriad of Mai Tai drink specials. Sip on these tropical cocktails and unwind while winding down and soaking up the resort’s scenic beauty.