Big Island invited to Kona Coffee With a Cop events in June
West Hawai‘i residents are invited to attend five Coffee With a Cop events this month in Kona for an opportunity to get to know their district police officers.
These popular events are intentionally informal with no agenda. Topics of conversation can range from sharing personal stories to discussing neighborhood issues.
Stop by and get to know your district and Community Police Officers over a cup of coffee; discuss topics of mutual interest and concern.
Each of the Kona Community Policing Coffee with a Cop events will take place between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on the following dates:
- Wednesday, June 14, at the Kona Heaven Coffee Co., in the Coconut Grove Marketplace, 75-5805 Ali‘i Dr. Kailua-Kona.
- Wednesday, June 21, at the Holuakoa Cafe, in the center of Holualoa Village, 76-5897 Kona Belt Rd., Hōlualoa.
- Friday, June 23, at the Kona Mountain Coffee Co., 73-4038 Hulikoa Dr. Kailua-Kona.
- Wednesday, June 28, at the Kai Restaurant, in the old Bubba Gump’s location, 75-5776 Ali‘i Dr. Kailua-Kona.
- Friday, June 30, at Kona Coffee & Tea, in the Kona Coast Shopping Center, 74-5588 Palani Rd. Kailua-Kona.
If you have any question regarding the event or Coffee with a cop in general please contact Kona Community Policing at (808) 326-4646 ext. 257, 258, or 259.