First Hawaiian Bank announces five promotions
Today, First Hawaiian Bank announced the advancement of five individuals. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Bob Harrison is pleased to congratulate the following bank officers on their promotions:
- Darian H. DeSellem, Senior Vice President & Division Manager, Wealth Management Service Center – Darian H. DeSellem has been promoted to senior vice president & division manager in the bank’s Wealth Management Service Center. He is tasked with overseeing the back-office operations that support the Wealth Management Group and its lines of business. DeSellem is a graduate of Punahou School, and earned his bachelor’s degree in Zoology from the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa and his master’s degree in Information Systems from Hawai‘i Pacific University.
- Charles Erskine, Vice President & Region Manager, Hawaii Region Office – First Hawaiian Bank has appointed Charles Erskine to vice president and region manager of the bank’s Hawai‘i Region Office. He is responsible for the oversight of seven branches and over 70 employees on Hawai‘i Island. Erskine joined First Hawaiian Bank in 1990 as a loan representative. Erskine is a graduate of Kamehameha High School, and earned his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Hawaii at Hilo. He currently serves as a board member of the Hawai‘i Care Choices & Lyman House Memorial Museum. Born on Hawaii Island, Erskine currently resides in Hilo.
- Jodi Inoue, Senior Vice President & Manager, Digital Banking & Services Division – Jodi Inoue has been promoted to senior vice president & manager in the Digital Banking & Services Division. She is responsible for the consumer and small business online and mobile banking platforms, deposit online account opening platform, and the development of the corporate website. Inoue is a graduate of Mid-Pacific Institute, and earned her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Loyola Marymount University. She currently serves as the board treasurer of Moanalua Elementary School’s PTO. She currently resides in Moanalua.
- Jeffrey K. Inouye, Senior Vice President & Team Leader, First Hawaiian Leasing, Inc. – First Hawaiian Bank has appointed Jeffrey K. Inouye to senior vice president & team leader of First Hawaiian Leasing where he is responsible for leading a team engaged in new lease originations. Inouye has three decades of experience in the banking industry and joined First Hawaiian Bank in 1994. He earned his master’s degree from the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa, and currently resides in Aiea.
- Lai Kin Kwong, Branch Manager, Liliha Branch – Lai Kin Kwong has been promoted to branch manager of the Liliha branch. He is tasked with developing and cultivating new clients, overseeing branch financials, and supporting the staff by providing resources they need to reach team goals. Kwong is a graduate of Kaiser High School, and earned his bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Hawai‘i at Manoa. He has been an active member of the Hawai‘i Kai Jaycees, a local chapter of Junior Chamber International. Born in Hong Kong, Kwong currently resides in Aiea.