Kona Stories Bookstore to host Author ‘Talk Story’, 2 book clubs in June
Kona Stories Bookstore will host an author “Talk Story” and two book clubs in June.
Words and Wine: June 6 at 6 p.m.
- Local or traveling authors come to “Talk Story”
- Three local or traveling authors discuss their recently published books.
- Kona Stories will serve light pupu and beverages during this event.
- Authors speaking in June are: Donna Marie Barr, Kim Dawson Hodson, Dr. Jonathan Dworkin, Georgette Takushi Deemer and Kirk Caldwell.
The public is welcome to attend the free community event. Click here for more information.
Fiction Book Club: June 13 at 6 p.m.
- “When Women were Dragons” by Kelly Barnhill
Non-Fiction Book Club: June 27 at 6 p.m.
- “Last Call at the Hotel Imperial: The Reporters who took on a World at War” by Deborah Cohen
Book club events are open to the public. Participants should read the book ahead of time and come prepared for a lively discussion. A $5 donation is appreciated.
Kona Stories Bookstore is located in the Keauhou Shopping Center at 78-6831 Aliʻi Drive, Suite 142.
For questions, call: 808-324-0350 or email: [email protected]