Walmart’s Wellness Day offers vaccines, free health screenings
All nine Walmart pharmacies in Hawaiʻi will participate in the Walmart Wellness Day events on May 6 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
On the Big Island, the pharmacies are:
- 75-1015 Henry St., Kailua-Kona
- 325 Makaʻala St., Hilo
Walmart Wellness Day encourages families to prioritize their health by providing tools and resources to seek care, improve healthy lifestyles and maintain successful habits.
Walmart Wellness Day events feature the following health resources, administered by qualified pharmacy and Vision Center teams:
- Free health screenings, including glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, body mass index and vision screenings (select locations)
- Affordable immunizations, including flu, measles, mumps, pneumonia, tetanus, HPV, rubella (MMR), varicella (chicken pox/shingles), whooping cough (TDAP) and Hepatitis A & B
- No cost to patient COVID-19 vaccines
- Wellness resources and the opportunity to talk with pharmacists
Select stores will feature vision screenings, in-store giveaways and demonstrations of wellness products.
Customers can sample products across Health & Wellness including digestive supplements, vitamins and nutrition items at select locations.
Since 2014, Walmart pharmacies have hosted Walmart Wellness Days, contributing more than 5 million free health screenings for customers.