Puna Interagency Warrant Sweep Results in 10 Arrests
Several people have been arrested as part of an interagency warrant sweep in Puna.
The sweep resulted in the arrest of 10 wanted individuals for a total of 16 outstanding warrants ranging from contempt and probation violation to probation no bail and warrant of arrest, according to a media release from the Hawai‘i Police Department.
Those who were arrested are:
- 43-year-old Cid Kamakea.
- 46-year-old Roberta Perry.
- 34-year-old Rancey Lee.
- 36-year-old Christopher Hull.
- 31-year-old Ammon Kamohai.
- 40-year-old Kalani Nobriga.
- 31-year-old Keli‘i Hauanio.
- 54-year-old Erik Skillman.
- 29-year-old Jardy Gonsalves.
- 29-year-old Zephaniah Reissig.
The interagency sweep was conducted Wednesday, July 27, by officers from the Hawai‘i Police Department, Hawai‘i State Sheriff’s Department and state Department of Land and Natural Resources.
Anyone with information relative to the whereabouts of other wanted fugitives is asked to call the police department’s nonemergency line at 808-935-3311. Those who prefer to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300.