County to Extend Hours at Driver’s Licensing Offices in Kona, Hilo
Hawaiʻi County will be extending the hours of operation at the Hilo and Kona Driver’s Licensing offices to help process expired or expiring credentials.
Hours in Hilo will be extended on Saturday, Oct. 16, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Hours in Kona will be extended later this month.
- Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 22, 2021, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 23, 2021, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional appointments may be offered online for pre-bookings and walk-ins with credentials that are expired or will be expiring within the next 30 days may be accommodated, pending availability. The Department of Finance reminds residents that expired driver’s licenses, state IDs, and instructional permits (other than commercial) shall remain valid until Nov. 30, 2021.