Big Island Police Release Names of 25 Wanted Individuals
DISCLAIMER: This list is active as of Sept. 14, 2021. Interested parties reading this list in the future should be aware that some individuals will have cleared up the matters of an outstanding warrant with the police department by then. They may no longer have a warrant out for their arrest, and the circumstances for which the original warrant was issued may be resolved absent serious penalties.
As of Friday September 24, 2021 the following individuals are wanted by the Hawai´i Police Department because of outstanding warrants
This is a portion of the department’s official list:
- Peter Mahoe, 37, Keaau
- James K. Mahu, 49, Hilo
- Samson K. Mahu, 23, Hilo
- James K. Mahu-Torres, 32, Hilo
- Thinh T. Mai, 44, Hilo
- Wesley N. Maiava, 23, Pahoa
- Natasha Maile, 31, Hilo
- Justin K. Majamay, 36, Hilo
- Serapin Majamay, 68, Hilo
- Vanna L. Majamay, 32, Hilo
- Darryl M. Makekau, 55, Honolulu
- Douglas W. Maki, 59, Mountain View
- Levan K. Makuakane, 28, Keaau
- Louis K. Malabey, 69, Mountain View
- Erasmo D. Malagon Alcantar, 23, Kailua Kona
- Elisha M. Maldonado, 30, Mountain View
- Eric A. Maldonado, 56, Hilo
- Diana R. Malone, 52, Pahoa
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list call the department’s non-emergency line at 808-935-3311. Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300 and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000. Crime Stoppers doesn’t record calls or subscribe to caller ID. All Crime Stoppers information is kept confidential.
Persons who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.
Individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawai´i State Judiciary’s website at www.courts.state.hi.us. From there, click on “eCourt Kokua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.