North Hawai‘i Community Hospital to Hold Weekly COVID Vaccination Clinics
Queen’s North Hawai‘i Community Hospital (QNHCH) will be holding weekly walk-in vaccination clinics starting next week, May 12 — no appointment necessary.
Based on the positive community response to this week’s walk-in clinic, the hospital has decided to hold a clinic every Wednesday from 4-6 p.m. The clinic will be set up on the south side of the hospital campus.
Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. QNHCH offers the Pfizer vaccine. If anyone comes for vaccination but cannot be accommodated, a convenient appointment will made.
• Mask and physical distancing required
• Bring photo ID and insurance card if you have it
• Avoid wearing long-sleeved clothing
• No children or animals allowed
• Your second dose will be scheduled approximately three weeks later
People who prefer an appointment on another day are asked to email [email protected] and include their name, date of birth, and phone number, or can call 808-881-4668. Appointments are available Monday-Friday.