WORKSHOP: How to Hire, Train & Retain Stellar Employees
The West Hawai‘i Small Business Development Center will be offering a workshop, “How to Hire, Train, and Retain Stellar Employees” on Thursday, April 25, from 9 to 11:30 a.m. (Registration 8:45 a.m.), at Hale Iako in Suite 119, 73-970 Makako Bay Drive, Kailua-Kona, on the NELHA (OTEC) Campus.
Think you’re missing out on the best Big Island talent for your business? Think again. In this workshop you’ll discover the secrets smart employers use to attract and retain the very best employees—ones that will show up, do their work, and happily take the load off of you.
Participants will learn:
- Where, how, and what to look for when hiring
- The two rules smart bosses always follow, and what they avoid at all costs
- The hidden signs of a problem employee, and what to do about it
- How to engage employees in boosting your bottom line
- What employees want that will make them want to give you their best
Registration is $20 and space is limited. Register online, click on the Events/Workshops link on the homepage, or call (808) 333-5000 for more information.
The Hawai‘i Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network is dedicated to driving the economic sustainability of Hawai‘i by assisting businesses to form, grow and thrive