CONFERENCE: ‘Worthshop 8’
Hawai‘i Life announces Worthshop 8, the company’s annual conference. Worthshop 8 is Hawai‘i Life’s eighth successful iteration of their annual real estate conference, which will be held in Waimea, Hawai‘i on Dec.14 and 15, 2018. Hawai‘i Life invites the general public and real estate professionals from all islands to attend.
The Worthshop conference series attracts the real estate industry’s brightest and most influential minds. Industry leaders, creative marketers, podcasters, media gurus, authors, award-winning architects, coaches and entrepreneurs will share their cutting-edge thought leadership in the areas of marketing, technology, media and management. Each year, Worthshop takes shape around one essential idea that focuses the event and leads the charge into the New Year. This year, Hawai‘i Life and Worthshop keynote speakers and panel discussions will sow the seeds for 2019 with a powerful theme – Cultiv8.
Worthshop 8 provides valuable opportunities for interaction and networking with attendees and keynote speakers, as well as exciting excursions and on-site activities at the iconic, award-winning Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. This choice highlights the brokerage firm’s recent acquisition of Mauna Kea Realty, a long-standing and highly successful Hawai‘i Island real estate brokerage servicing the luxury residential resort market along the Kohala Coast. The event caps off a record year in real estate sales for Hawai‘i Life.
The Worthshop has been a sold-out event every year. Early registration is strongly recommended. The Worthshop Series kicks off with VR Pro Day, Hawai‘i’s day-long vacation rental and property management industry conference on December 13, 2018, also at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel.
Worthshop 8 showcases a dynamic lineup of inspiring industry professionals who will share their valuable insights and expertise. Keynote speakers and panel contributors will include:
- Stephanie Anton, President of Luxury Portfolio International
- Amy Bohutinsky, Chief Operating Officer, Zillow
- Laura Brady, President, Concierge Auctions
- Jody Burr, Certified Professional Coach
- Molly Bloom, Inspirational Keynote Speaker, Entrepreneur, and Bestselling Author
- Matthew Ferrara, Keynote Speaker, Philosopher of The Learning Network
- Adam Forstadt, Executive Creative Director, Truffle Pig
- Rachel Gutter, President of the International WELL Building Institute
- Jordan Harbinger, Creator of The Jordan Harbinger Show
- Brad Inman, Founder, Vook, TurnHere, and Inman News
- Micah A Kāne, President & Chief Executive Officer, Hawai‘i Community Foundation
- Ron Radziner, Design Principal, Marmol Radziner
- Errol Samuelson, Chief Industry Development Officer, Zillow Group
- Greg Warner, Principal, Walker Warner Architects
- Zillow Group
- Ward Village
- Howard Hughes Corporation
- Concierge Auctions
- Element Mortgage
- Tiffany’s Art Agency
- Title Guaranty Hawai‘i
- Ke Kailani
- Truffle Pig
- 1000 Watt
- Citizen Cope
- Jordy Fleming
- Eli Smart
Who Should Attend
Business Leaders, Real Estate Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Developers, Mortgage Brokers, Marketing and Creative Professionals and Architects.