FREE SEMINAR: Security Systems & Alarms
To help residents and business owners sleep better at night and feel more secure while away, Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union (HCFCU) is presenting “Security Systems & Alarms,” a free seminar on Saturday, Aug. 4, 2018, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. at HCFCU’s Kaloko facility in Kailua-Kona in the John Y. Iwane Credit Union Center Training Room.
For more information or to register, call (808) 930-7700, email [email protected] or ask an HCFCU staff member.
Seating is limited.
In addition to discussing home, business and personal item protection, presenter Darrell Ellis of HTS Alarms will discuss:
- The difference between local vs. central alarms
- How to connect your home to the IOT (Internet of things) and make it a SMART home
- The ways a SMART home can save you money on your monthly utilities
- The reasons why SMART and video surveillance systems are necessary
- Protecting your business from employee related theft and liability
- Decreasing internal and external retail loss
HCFCU’s Kaloko facility is located at 73-5611 Olowalu St.