27th Annual Great Waikoloa Rubber Duckie Race
Activities will coincide with this year’s circus theme and include airbrush tattoos, face painting, carnival games and more. Featured entertainment will include:
- 11:30 a.m. – A-Bay’s Waikoloa Bar & Grill Watermelon Eating Contest 12:30 p.m. – H.I.C.C.U.P. Circus
- 1 p.m. – The Original Big Island Shave Ice Co. Shave Ice Eating Contest
- 2 p.m. – Duck Waddling & Duck Calling Contest
- 3 p.m. – RUBBER DUCKIE RACE at Kings’ Lake
- 3:30 p.m. – Sudden Rush
- 5 p.m. – Awards Ceremony at Center Stage
Adoption certificates for the Rubber Duckie race are on sale until 3 p.m. on race day Wednesday, July 4, and offer a chance to win over $31,000 in prizes. Individual duckie adoptions are $5 each and Quack Packs are $25 each and include five adoption certificates and one event T-shirt (while supplies last). And this year you can join the “Hall of Fame” with your $100 donation and get 40 adoptions and a T-shirt.
For more information visit www.KingsShops.com.