West Hawai‘i Blood Drives in March
The Blood Bank of Hawaii will hold drives in West Hawai‘i next month.
Check out what location and day are most convenient for you, then make an appointment at BBH.org.
Drives are subject to change:
- Wednesday, March 08, 2017, 10:15 am- 2:45 pm, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel – Sexton Gallery
- Thursday, March 09, 2017, 7:00 am- 3:30 pm, LDS Kona Stake Center – Cultural Hall
- Friday, March 10, 2017, 7:00 am- 1:00 pm, LDS Kona Stake Center – Cultural Hall
- Sign up to save lives today.
The general requirements to be a blood donor are simple:
- Be in good health
- Be 18 years of age or older (16-17 year old donors with signed Blood Bank of Hawaii parent/legal guardian consent)
- Weigh 110 pounds or more (Additional height/weight requirements apply for female donors 16 to 18 years old) Bring photo ID with date of birth
- Have photo ID with date of birth
To make an appointment or for more information, call Blood Bank of Hawaii at (808) 848-4770 or visit BBH.org.
This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Big Island Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Please view at your own discretion. View Comments
1Former Big Island Drug Dealer Starts Lawn Care Business To Help Himself And His Employees 2Cinder Block Moorings Found Resting On Coral Reef Temporarily Postpones Canoe Race In Kona 3Police Puna Man Charged After His Dog Attacked A Woman In Pahoa 4East Hawaii Families Grieve Together During The 19th Annual Celebration Of Life In Hilo 5Mother Details Dog Attack In Pahoa That Severely Injures Her Daughter 6What Summer Vacation Destination Was No 1 In The Big Island Now Poll