HPD Releases Warrant List
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person or persons on the list below to call the Hawai‘i County Police Department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311.
Persons who know a warrant has been issued for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.
Individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawai‘i State Judiciary’s website at www.courts.state.hi.us. From there, click on “eCourt Kekua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.
Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300 in Hilo or 329-8181 in Kona and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000. Crime Stoppers is a volunteer program run by ordinary citizens who want to keep their community safe. Crime Stoppers doesn’t record calls or subscribe to caller ID. All Crime Stoppers information is kept confidential.
This is the official list from the Hawai‘i County Police Department:
- Carl K. Tilton, 64, Hilo or Kailua-Kona
- Guy K. Tilton, 44, Hilo
- Jesse T.J.K. Tilton, 42, Volcano
- Harold I. Timbresa, 34, Kurtistown
- Alec L. Timpson, 24, Hilo
- Davis K. Tioganco, 30, Kea‘au
- Dayton Tiogangco, 57, Hilo
- Mayner Tipingeni, 33, Pāhoa
- Jason Tira, 26, Kea‘au
- Dakota Tirapelli, 23, Pāhoa
- Emry Tisa, 31, Hilo
- Harry Tisa, 30, Hilo
- Paul F. Tisalona, 46, Mountain View
- William Tobin, 67, Anderson Island, Washington
- Jonathon Todd, 19, Kailua- Kona
- Lasten D. Tokeshi, 24, Hilo
- Lealand K.H. Toki, 50, Mountain View
- Petueli Toki, 27, Honolulu or Rialto Way, Utah
- Ronald Y. Tokunaga, 71, Unknown
- Kayfina Tokyo 22, Mountain View
- Merrill B. Toledo, 40, Hilo or Kea‘au
- Shaynarae K. Toledo, 31, Hilo
- Sherilynn M. Toledo, 31, Pāhoa
- William F. Tolliver, 36, Kamuela or Kailua-Kona
- Jasmine Tom, 32, Hilo