Verizon Hosts Smart Device Learning Sessions
Verizon Wireless is hosting several free workshops in Kailua-Kona on smartphone and tablet use.
The free wireless workshop lessons will cover getting started on iPhones, iPads, Androids, Android tablets, and Samsung devices.
Two workshop types will take place, one for Apple iPhone and iPad and another for Androids.
Those attending the Android workshop will review hardware functions, e-mail setup, social networking, device features, and customizations.
Participants in the Apple workshops will learn their phone’s features, like maps, Siri, FaceTime, and the app store.
Workshops will take place on the following days and times:
- March 5 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Apple iPhone: Getting Started
- March 6 from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Apple iPhone: Getting Started
- March 7 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Android: Getting Started
- March 12 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Apple iPhone: Getting Started
- March 13 from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Apple iPhone: Getting Started
Participants should register for the workshop in advance through Verizon’s workshop finder website.
Verizon Wireless in Kailua-Kona is located on Palani Road.