Halloween Weekend Events
Various activities are happening on the Big Island over Halloween weekend. Big Island Now has compiled a list of Halloween happenings.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Palace Theater- 38 Haili St., Hilo, HI 96720
- Saturday, Oct. 31 at 9 p.m., costume contest at 8:30 p.m.
- $10 in advance or in costume/$12 day of the show
- Curious George: A Halloween Boo Fest
- ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Saturday, Oct, 31 at 11 a.m.
- $6 for members/$12 for non-members
- KTA Annual Haunted House
- KTA Super Stores Puainako
- Daily through Saturday, Oct 31 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Free/Donation of non-perishable food items
- Hilo Town Tavern Monster Mash
- Hilo Town Tavern
- Saturday, Oct. 31 from 8 p.m.
- $10/$5 with a costume
- The Thriller (CJ’s at the Poly Room)
- Naniloa Poly Room
- Friday, Oct. 30 & Saturday, Oct. 31 from 7:30 p.m.
- $13 advance/$15 at the door
- KBTrick or Treat
- Saturday, Oct. 31
- Halloween Zombie Burlesque
- Daylight Mind Coffee Company- 75-5770 Alii Drive
- Saturday, Oct. 31 at 8:30 p.m.
- Howl’ween Dog Walk
- Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha’s Kona Beach Hotel Honu Lawn
- Saturday, Oct. 31. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.
- Free registration/fundraiser hihs.org
- ‘Ohana Halloween Pa’ina
- Keauhou Shopping Center
- Saturday, Oct. 31 from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Treats not Tricks
- New Hope Waimea
- Saturday, Oct, 31 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- 6th Annual Halloween Hounds Costume Parade
- Waimea Town Market
- Saturday, Oct 31. 9:30 a.m. registration, 10 a.m. parade
- Halloween Trick or Treat & Costume Contest
- Waimea Homestead Farmers Market
- Saturday, Oct. 31 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Pumpkin Patch Festival
- Kohala Mountain Educational Farm
- Saturday, Oct. 31 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Free entry
- Haunted Shops
- The Shops at Mauna Lani
- Saturday, Oct. 31 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW AD
- Haunted House of Horror
- Pahoa High & Intermediate School Band Room T101
- Friday, Oct. 30 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $2 or $1 and a can donation for the Hawai’i Island Food Bank.
- Trick or Treat Trail
- Malamalama Waldorf School – HPP, Maku’u, and 26th Avenue
- Saturday, October 31 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- $5 per person/$20
1Captain Cook Couple Kept Teenager Chained on Lanai, Prosecutor Says 2Big Island Hospitalizations Dip Below 40 3HPD Seeks Missing Mountain View Woman 4Hilo-Bound Hawaiian Flight Turns Back to Honolulu After Flight Attendant Assaulted 5Captain Cook Couple Accused of Unlawful Imprisonment of Minor 6DOH Reports 12 More COVID-Related Deaths