June 27 Lava Flow
Update – 11/21/14
Hawai’i County Civil Defense experienced a slight delay in its morning assessment due to weather conditions. The downslope area of the flow shows little activity.
- PTA Opens for Bird Hunting this Weekend
- Officer Kristi Crivello Named Kohala Officer of the Quarter
- Police Seek Man in Walmart Attempted Truck Theft
- HTA Announces Interim President and CEO
- Police Release Nov. 20 List of Arrest Warrants
- June 27 Lava Flow Update – 11/20/14
- Gunfire Sounds in Keauhou Prompt Police Investigation
- Water Shut-Off in Some Keaukaha Areas Friday
Aloha Information Center
Opening in Downtown Hilo
Destination Hilo is scheduled to open its Aloha Information Center at the kiosk near the Mo’oheau Bus Station Nov. 22.
’Ulu Ocean Grill – ‘Regional,
Seasonal and Artisanal’
Featuring items from the land and the sea, this North Kona lounge is using many locally sourced ingredients to create a dazzling array of menu items.
BLOG: Transfers Boost Konawaena
Girls’ Perimeter Game
Three Lahainaluna transfers hope to add depth and an outside shooting touch to an already dangerous Konawaena girls basketball team.
Innovative Art Exhibit
at Hawai’i CC
Hawai’i CC Hawai’i Life Styles Professor Dr. Taupōuri Tangarō and internationally renowned musician Keali’i Reichel have collaborated in the creation of Innovative Art.
VOLCANO WATCH: Forecasting Future of June 27 Lava Flow
With the front of the June 27 Kilauea lava flow remaining stalled, scientists from Hawaiian Volcano Observatory look ahead to the future of the current flow.