Hawaii Volcanoes Reports
1.5M Visitors in 2013
The figure reflected a nearly 7% increase over visitors from the year before.
- Fujiyama’s State Lease in Ka`u in Jeopardy
- Hawaii Meth Project Seeking Advisory Council Members
- HCC Student Named Hawaii’s New Century Scholar
- Biodiesel Expert to Speak on ‘Fuels and Transportation’
- Crews to Remove Kamehameheha Ave. Traffic Signal
- Mokupapapa Discovery Center Reopens to Public Saturday
- Man Arrested for Allegedly Operating Boat Under the Influence
- Judge Orders County to Stop Registering GMO Farmers
Biz Quickies: Burger
King To Reopen in Kailua
In this issue: Median home prices top $300,000; new brewmaster at Kona Brewing; and the Kalani Retreat Center awarded.
Kohala Grad Bautista Earns
All-Conference Honors At Oregon Tech
Bautista was one of two Oregon Tech players to be selected to the Cascade Collegiate Conference’s All-Conference Team.
Opens Doors on Family Day
KTA Superstores co-sponsors Family Day at Imiloa Astronomy Center, which is free and open to the public.
ANALYSIS: The Proposed Crackdown
on ‘Service Animal’ Phonies
From miniature horses to “comfort rabbits,” we examine the vague and sometimes confusing laws surrounding the use of service animals in Hawai`i.
A Touch of Gold headline the
10th Annual Girls’ Day Diva Festival
The University of Hawaii at Hilo Performing Arts Center presents the 10th Annual Girls’ Day Diva Festival on Sunday, March 2 beginning at 3 p.m. on the Campus Center Plaza.