Pohakuloa Marine Convoy
Scheduled for Friday
Oahu-based Marines will be convoying from Kawaihae Harbor to Pohakuloa Training Area from Oct. 24 – 27.
- June 27 Lava Flow Update – 10/21/14
- Police Identify Man Killed in Waimea ATV Incident
- Kona District Has Most DUI Arrests in 2014
- UH-Hilo CAFNRM to Host Presentation on Agroforestry
- Section of Kamehameha Ave. to Close Monday Night
- Police Searching for Missing 36-Year-Old Woman
- DOE, DOH Release Safety and Wellness Results
- Kailua-Kona Man Dies in Moped Crash
Hilo’s Clay Signs
With CFL’s Ottawa Redblacks
After being cut by the Green Bay Packers, Clay hopes to get a shot to compete on the football field with the Ottawa Redblacks.
- BIIF FB Semifinal Schedule Adjusted…Again
- Forfeit Finalizes BIIF Girls Volleyball Tourney Schedule
- UH-Hilo Soccer Matches Rescheduled
- UPDATE: BIIF Sporting Events Cancelled Due to T.S. Ana
East Hawai’i Jazz and
Blues Festival to Benefit Veterans
The second annual East Hawai’i Jazz and Blues Festival will be held on Oct. 26, to benefit the Hawai’i Island Veterans’ Memorial Capital Improvement Fund.
- Hilo Public Library to Host Keiki Pumpkin Contest
- Kahilu Theatre to Present Stars of American Ballet
VOLCANO WATCH – Kahuku Pali Reveals Clues About Mauna Loa
In this week’s Volcano Watch, an update is given on the status of the June 27 lava flow, as well as Mauna Loa’s activity.