June 27 Lava Flow
Update – 12/22/14
The June 27 lava flow continues to advance at a slowed pace, 70 yards since Sunday morning, and is currently 0.6 miles from the Pahoa Marketplace vicinity.
- June 27 Lava Flow Update – 12/21/14
- June 27 Lava Flow Update- 12/20/14
- Main Suspect in Minit Stop Robbery Arrested
- Mt. View Woman Released in Officer-Involved Shooting Case
- Arrest Made in June Eden Roc Shooting
- Kūhiō Kalaniana‘ole Park Will Close for Scheduled Landscaping
- June 27 Lava Flow Update – 12/19/14
- Kona Judiciary Complex Plans Receive Warm Community Response
T-Mobile Reaches $90 Million
Settlement for “Cramming”
T-Mobile is required to pay $90 million to consumers, states, and federal departments for “mobile cramming”.
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel Receives Spot on Gold List
- Lex Brodie’s Pahoa Serving Final Customers Thursday
- Eyeland EyeDoc Will Suspend Pahoa Operations After Thursday
- Hawai’i Forest & Trail Expanding Operations
UHH Women’s Hoops
Ice Cold Late in OT Loss
UH-Hilo was held without a field goal for the final seven minutes of the game, leading to a third consecutive loss.
VOLCANO WATCH: January Marks ‘Volcano Awareness Month’
Volcano Awareness Month was first proclaimed by Mayor Billy Kenoi in 2010.