Hawai‘i County outstanding warrants as of Sept. 8, 2023
DISCLAIMER: This list is active as of Sept. 8, 2023. Interested parties reading this list in the future should be aware that some individuals will have cleared up the matters of an outstanding warrant with the Hawaiʻi Police Department by then. They might no longer have a warrant out for their arrest, and the circumstances for which the original warrant was issued might be resolved absent serious penalties.
The Hawaiʻi Police Department provided the following list of 25 people with outstanding misdemeanor or traffic warrants as of Sept. 8, 2023. This list is comprised of people with a last name that begins with C or D and is only a fraction of the more than 4,000 outstanding warrants in the county.
- Brandon Culverwell, 38, Kailua-Kona.
- Kiana Cummings, 19, Kailua-Kona.
- Shawn M. Cummings, 43, Mountain View.
- Thomas E. Cummings, 36, Pāhoa.
- Lawrence J. Cunha, 64, Kīhei, Maui.
- Cy K. Cunningham, 35, Hilo.
- Matthew J.D. Cunningham, 50, Keauhou.
- Pabon K. Cupeles, 56, Pāhoa.
- Kristin L. Curtis, 35, Waikōloa.
- Nathan K. Curtis, 29, Hilo.
- Michael C. Curtner, 41, San Clemente, Calif.
- Cyrus G. Cushing, 52, Keaʻau.
- Sandy Dacayana, 54, Hilo.
- Chelsea S.P. Dack, 31, Waialua, O’ahu.
- Shane A. Dacuycay, 46, Mountain View.
- David Daegle, 64, Kailua-Kona.
- Vanessa A.M. Dahl, 29, Ocean View.
- Gunnar C. Dahlberg, 55, Waikōloa.
- Dustin A. Dailey, 36, Kailua-Kona.
- Van Ryan R. Dalere, 35, Keaʻau.
- Matthew C. Dallam, 58, unknown.
- Robert L. Dalpe, 65, Hilo.
- Eduardo D. Dameg, 59, Pāhala.
- John Damore, 58, Hilo.
- Ewa M. Daniels, 33, Kailua-Kona.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list is asked to call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at 808-935-3311. Those who prefer to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300.
People who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.
Individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by visiting to the Hawaii State Judiciary’s website. From there, click on “eCourt Kokua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.