Hawai‘i County outstanding warrants as of Aug. 11, 2023
The Hawaiʻi Police Department provided the following list of 25 people with outstanding misdemeanor or traffic warrants as of August 11, 2023. This list is comprised of people with a last name that begins with C and is only a fraction of the more than 4,000 outstanding warrants in the county.
There is no online location to get a complete list. But individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawaiʻi State Judiciary’s website (http://www.courts.state.hi.us/). From there, click on “eCourt Kokua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.
Here is the provided list:
- Stephanie M. Christie, 48, Kea‘au.
- Timothy P. Christman, 51, Waikōloa.
- Theresa L. Christmann, 51, unknown.
- Edmund D. ChungHoon, 70, Hōlualoa.
- Christopher M. Cisneros, 43, Kurtistown.
- Beth E. Ciufo, 70, Hilo.
- Isaac Clanry, 33, Pepeʻekeo.
- Cathleen Clarence, 42, Waikōloa.
- Anthony Clark, 24, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Bruce A. Clark, 69, unknown.
- Christopher Clark, 38, Kailua-Kona.
- Clint Clark, 36, Kailua-Kona.
- Cody T. Clark, 42, Hilo.
- Jessica L. Clark, 54, Pāhoa.
- Koa K. Clark, 30, Waikōloa.
- Kupono Clark, 36, Waimea.
- Rebecca L. Clark, 30, Kealakekua.
- Moses K. Clark-Smith, 30, Mountain View.
- Sean T. Clauson, 47, Pāhoa.
- Michael H. Claxton, 61, Pāhoa.
- Junior Clement, 27, Kailua-Kona.
- Nelson V. Clemente, 66, Kea‘au.
- Isaac T. Cleveland, 27, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Pamela Cleveland, 58, Kailua-Kona.
- Christopher C. Clever, 53, Hilo.
Anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list is asked to call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at 808-935-3311. Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300 in Hilo or 808-329-8181 in Kona.