Mauna Kea Resort Seeking Hires For Multiple Positions
Mauna Kea Resort, which is comprised of the Big Island’s Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, is actively seeking new team members for their culinary and housekeeping departments.
This year, Americans are flocking to Hawai´i with many international island destinations still closed, and the hospitality industry is on-boarding teams as quickly as possible to accommodate the rapidly growing and pent-up demand.
According to a press release, the resort offers the following benefits to employees:
- A family-like culture that includes a NEW employee referral program which awards both referring employees and new hires with a $250 bonus
- Industry competitive salaries
- Employee training, growth opportunities, and team member recognition programs
- Paid volunteer days for local community initiatives
- Paid sick leave to get vaccinated
- Discounts for golf and tennis, the fitness center, dining, laundry services, room rates and more
- Complimentary meals and parking provided for all employees
- Benefits such as medical, vision and dental care, life insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, and a 401k
To see available openings and apply to join the Mauna Kea Resort team, applicants can access the careers portal here.