Big Island Coronavirus Updates
Free COVID-19 Testing Across Big Island, Nov. 30 to Dec. 5
Free COVID-19 testing will be provided at several sites through Dec. 5, 2020. These drive-through testings will take place on the following schedule:
- Monday, Nov. 30, Keauhou Shopping Center, 9 a.m. to noon (recurring)
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, Konawaena High School, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (recurring)
- Wednesday, Dec. 2, Civic Auditorium in Hilo, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., enter from Kuawa Street entrance (recurring)
- Thursday, Dec. 3, Waimea District Park, 8 a.m. to noon
- Friday, Dec. 4, Kahuku Park, Ocean View, walk-up testing, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 5, Civic Auditorium in Hilo, 8 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, Dec. 5, Kea‘au High School, 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 5, West Hawai‘i Civic, Kona, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
No insurance is necessary to be tested but bring your driver’s license and insurance card, if you have one. No co-pay is required for individuals being tested.
Be sure to wear a face-covering at all times and observe social distancing. For further information, call Civil Defense at 808-935-0031.
This comments section is a public community forum for the purpose of free expression. Although Big Island Now encourages respectful communication only, some content may be considered offensive. Please view at your own discretion. View Comments
13 Young Hunters Have Gone Missing In Mountain View Are Of Big Island 23 Young Boys Hunkered In Mountain View Forest Overnight After Getting Lost Tracking A Pig 314 Year Old Girl Missing In Waimea On Big Island 430 Year Old Flees Police Into Thick Brush In Kona Later Calls Dispatch Because Hes Lost 5Aclu Demands Hawaiʻi County Homeless Sweeps Stop Until Adequate Shelters Safe Places 6First Hawaiian Bank Announces Five Promotions