West Hawai‘i Offers Thanksgiving Dinner Options
Too tired for Turkey Day? Then try one of these Thanksgiving dinner options in West Hawai‘i.
Menehune Coffee Company in Captain Cook will serve a home-style dinner on the eve of Thanksgiving, Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2018, from 6 to 8 p.m.
Fresh, scratch-made mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, candied sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry, giblet gravy, turkey, a slice of pie and one cup of 100% Kona coffee or tea are included on the menu.
- Price: $28.95
- Reservations recommended. Call (808) 238-0627
- Address: 84-5227 Māmalahoa Highway, Captain Cook
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/events/343311319762108/
Daylight Mind Coffee Company Thanksgiving Buffet
In Kona, Daylight Mind Coffee Company will offer a dinner buffet on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22, 2018, from 5 to 9 p.m.
- Price: $30/$15 or children under 12 years old
- Reservations recommended. Call (808) 339-7824
- Address: 75-5770 Ali‘i Drive, Kailua-Kona
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/DaylightMind
Hawaii Calls Restaurant Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet
The dinner buffet includes a soup station, an ice bar of sashimi, poke and other seafood, fresh harvest salads, and a wide selection of entrées and desserts. Butter-basted turkey with a signature stuffing and traditional gravy, sautéed salmon, snow crab legs, pork roast will be among the buffet’s selections.
- Price: $69.00/$30 for children 6 to 12 years old
- Reservations are required. Call (808) 886-8111
- Address: 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa Village
- Website: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/koamc-waikoloa-beach-marriott-resort-and-spa/
Prices above exclude taxes, gratuity and other exclusions. See websites for details.