Hawaiian Airlines Offers Change Fee Waiver Due to Northeast Storm
Guests holding tickets for travel on Hawaiian Airlines or Hawaiian Airlines Codeshare flights to/from/via John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York (JFK) between March 20 and 21, 2018, will be permitted a one-time reservation change with waiver of change fee due to the latest Northeast winter storm.
Guests are advised to check www.HawaiianAirlines.com for the latest updates on scheduled flights.
Effective immediately, guests will be permitted a one-time reservation change with waiver of change fee provided that:
- Ticket was issued on/before March 19, 2018
- Affected flight(s) is/are originally scheduled for travel on March 20, 2018 and March 21, 2018
- Changes must be made and reticketed for new flights no later than March 27, 2018
- In addition, for changes made to new flights on or before March 27, 2018, any resulting difference in fare(s) will be waived provided that change is made to the same compartment (i.e. Coach to Coach or
- First/Business Class to First/Business Class) and there is no change in origin and destination. For changes made to new flights after March 27, 2018, the change fee will be waived but applicable difference in fare will be collected.
Changes to origin and/or destination or connecting/stopover point will be permitted without change fee and are subject to applicable fare difference.
Normal refund rules will apply. There will be no waiver of any applicable cancellation fees for refundable tickets and no refunds permitted on non-refundable tickets related to this event.
All changes must be made by calling HA’s reservations department at 1-800-367-5320.