Walmart App & Pickup Today to Help Holiday ShoppersDecember 9, 2017, 9:08 AM HST (Updated December 9, 2017, 9:08 AM)
With just a little more than two weeks until Christmas, the holidays are busier than ever in the islands, and it seems like everyone is looking for ways to save time and money.
Walmart has launched their Pickup Today service at all 10 Hawai‘i stores—including Hilo and Kailua-Kona on the Big Island.
It’s one of five points listed below that illustrate how Walmart’s App helps busy shoppers shave minutes—that can add up to hours each week—all at Walmart’s everyday low prices.
1. The Walmart mobile app for iPhone and Android makes shopping easier than ever. By using the Walmart mobile app, customers can create shopping lists, check weekly ads and prices, save e-receipts and shop the more than 70 million items available on http://walmart.com.
2. A key feature of the Walmart app is Walmart Pay. It stores payment information and lets customers speed through the cashier line using their smart phone for payment. Leave your wallet at home? No problem, use your smart phone instead! What’s even better? All receipts are stored on your phone—never lose one again!
3. Breeze through the lines again with Express Mobile Services, a new feature in the Walmart app that is combined with in-store Express Lanes in most stores to help expedite customers’ Money Services transactions and will soon help shorten wait times when picking up in the Pharmacy.
4. New on the Walmart App—Easy Reorder. Your easy reorder list is the simplest way to get your essentials.
5. The convenience of Pickup Today is now available at all Hawai‘i Walmart stores. Visit walmart.com to see the assortment of items available at your local store. And, use the Walmart app to find your order when you arrive at the store and speed through your pickup.