Five Big Island Fugitives Wanted on Various Charges
Hawaiʻi Island police are asking for the public’s assistance in providing the whereabouts of five fugitives wanted on various warrants. Several are being sought for questioning in other unrelated crimes.
The individuals have no known connection to each other; however, all and have ties to the Puna District.
• Tariel Cobb, 26-year-old female described as 5-foot-3, 158 pounds, brown eyes and brown hair
• Sherilynn Toledo, 31-year-old female described as 5-foot-5, 140 pounds, brown eyes and brown hair
• Mikel Winkler, 37-year-old male described as 5-foot-6, 165 pounds, brown eyes and black hair
• Greg Rapoza, 55-year-old male described as 5-foot-5, 194 pounds, brown eyes and gray hair
• Dalene Moreira, 56-year-old female described as 4-foot-11, 100 pounds, brown eyes and brown hair
Anyone with information about these individuals should call Officer Lloyd Ishikawa at the Pāhoa Police Station (965-2716) or the police department’s non-emergency line (935-3311).
Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call the islandwide Crime Stoppers number at 961-8300 and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000. Crime Stoppers is a volunteer program run by ordinary citizens who want to keep their community safe. Crime Stoppers doesn’t record calls or subscribe to caller ID. Crime Stoppers information is kept confidential.