Provides quality service to other staff and members in all interactions. Assists members with transactions and information about their accounts while promoting Credit Union products and services in order to meet sales and service goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Become proficient in ALL Credit Union Products and Services which may include the follow but is not limited to:
• Proper telephone etiquette - for answering calls, placing them on hold, transferring using soft transfer methods, conference calling and 3rd party calling.
• Complete online training courses with a passing score, and in a timely manner
• Ensures safeguarding of Member information by following identification and document retention policies
• Phone system- Using a desk top phone and all the features it includes; using a communicator and all the features it includes
• Use online digital platform for online banking-
o able to assist in navigation for member and staff
o assist with auto enrollment for retail customers, and collect information for
Business account set up
o Unlock member after proper verifications
o Assist with mobile deposit, adjustment, and navigations
o Assist with person to person transaction
o Mobile navigation and usage
• Use Bill Pay view only
o Understand and assist member and staff with bill pay questions
o Secure security tokens at all times
• Use Visa Program for Debit/Credit card assistance
o Learn to Block card, complete and scan forms
o Proficiency in navigation of the program
o Understanding fraud alerts, blocking a lost/stolen card, sending notification for replacement cards, charging the fee, filling out the proper forms and scanning for proper record keeping
• Credit Union Core Systems:
o Process all member transactions and loan transaction
• Full understanding of History, differentiating between ACH, debit, credit, and checks clearance, as well as direct deposit.
• Review check orders as 2nd verification, follow up and track orders, follow up with member.
• Provide Credit Union information covering Products and Services as well as eligibility membership, providing options for opening a new account, as well as requirements for opening.
• Actively seek opportunities for cross sale of Credit Union products that may aid the member
• Assist member with Share Branch locations and requirements for using their services
• Accurately maintain your drawer- check drawer status at least twice a day
• Complete ACH forms, ATM disputes, with supervisor’s review and approvals
• Assist with Address Change inquiries, understand DocuSign, and flags that affect accounts
• Assist with Notary requests and follow up calls with members and notary staff
• Secure your desk drawer during and after you shift
• Manage Call Center Pending Binders
• Wire: 2nd verification to become familiar with wire procedure
• Monitor incoming fax, forward as needed, and properly file completed fax request
• Read, and Add memos as needed
• Assist with transferring old documents and maintaining them securely as well as properly disposing into the shred boxes according to established procedures
• Check for interoffice pouches, faxes, and mail- distribute appropriately
• Perform Courtesy Pay withdrawal, Opt-in/Opt-out, ODP, and Stop Payment with *supervisor
review and approval only
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the mental, physical, knowledge, education and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
The full job description is available on the website: