Hawaiʻi County outstanding warrants as of June 23, 2023
The Hawaiʻi Police Department provided the following list of 25 people with outstanding misdemeanor or traffic warrants as of June 23, 2023. This list is comprised of people with a last name that begins with B and is only a fraction of the more than 4,000 outstanding warrants in the county.
There is no online location to get a complete list. But individuals can find out if they have a misdemeanor warrant or a traffic warrant by going to the Hawaiʻi State Judiciary’s website at www.courts.state.hi.us. From there, click on “eCourt Kokua” and then follow the directions. Information about felony warrants is not yet available online.
Here is the provided list:
- Christopher D. Brown, 46, Waikōloa
- David A. Brown, 55, Hilo
- Douglas C. Brown, 82, Hilo
- Jason R. Brown, 47, Phoenix, AZ
- Johanna H. Brown, 67, Kailua-Kona
- Keith J. Brown, 37, Kailua-Kona
- Lavelle D. Brown, 46, Hilo
- Michael D. Brown, 76, Ocean View
- Oscar Brown, 61, Honokaʻa
- Russell D. Brown, 37, Ocean View
- Corbin T. Brueche, 35, Kealakekua
- Lorraine V. Bruland, 69 Pāhoa
- Roger W.I. Bryant, 27, Mountain View
- George M.K.H. Buchan, 43, Pahoa
- Aubrey Buchanan, 48, Pāhoa
- Megan C. Buchanan, Unknown, Palos Verdes, CA
- Gabriel Buchman, 38, Pāhoa
- Byron L.M. Buckley, 50, Volcano
- Cherish N. Buckley, 29, Las Vegas, NV
- Brian D. Buerger, 61, Kailua-Kona
- Kevin Bugler, 52, Waianae
- Marie T. Bull, 60, Pāhoa
- Jethro C. Bullock, 45, Kailua-Kona
- James E. Bunch, 86, Houston, TX
- Kristen N. Bunge, 30, Vallencia, CA
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list to call the police department’s non-emergency line at 808-935-3311.
Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 808-961-8300 and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Persons who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.