Urgent call for volunteers: help feed keiki, teens this summer with Project Hawaiʻi
Project Hawaiʻi is urgently seeking volunteers in Hilo and Kona to help keiki stay healthy and fed this summer. Volunteers can sign up for open time slots to make lunches or snacks keiki and teens.
- A total of 125 sack lunches and 125 snacks are needed. This can be split up to 5 people doing 25 each. Delivery to Shipman Park between 9:30-11 a.m.
- 63 sack lunches are needed for delivery to the Zoo between 10-11:30 a.m.
- Experienced barbecue cook and toppings for burgers needed (meat is provided) at Reeds Bay around 11 a.m.
- Sliced Watermelon needed for 25 keiki.
- 24 lunches for keiki and 24 lunches for teens needed. Delivery between 9:30-11:30 a.m. at Onekahakaha Beach Park (pavilions on the left).
For more information or to sign up, click here.