Summer Fest Continues at Halekiʻi Market in Kealakekua
Summer Fest continues in August in true ʻohana style at Halekiʻi Market in Kealakekua.
The monthly market and craft fair will not just feature gifts, crafts, food and keiki entrepreneurs from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 6, it will also include:
- A live concert series with Micah Deaguiar.
- Free guided Zumba by Randal’s Dance fitness.
- A keiki activity booth. The project of the the month is to create stamp-on cloth artwork.
- A medical massage clinic by MyoPro Institute.
There also will be community outreach from:
- The Maʻi Movement.
- Lions Club of Kona.
- Community Cares with Tiana.
All events take place at Kona Grill House located at 81-951 Halekiʻi St.
For more information about Halekiʻi Market and it’s various programs, click here.