The 18th Annual Taste of HiloOctober 13, 2016, 11:14 AM HST (Updated October 13, 2016, 11:16 AM)
The 18th Annual Taste of Hilo presented by the Japanese Chamber of Commerce’s will be held on Sunday, Oct. 16, from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Sangha Hall in Hilo.
The Taste of Hilo is an annual success in part by the talents and culinary skills of over 30 chefs, restaurants, patisseries and beverage distributors.
Those interested in attending are encouraged to see what their favorite restaurants’ will be serving for this special event.
Pre-sale tickets are available for $50 or at the door for $65 (if not sold out).
Purchase tickets by calling the chamber’s office at (808) 934-0177 or by email at email@example.com.
A portion of the event proceeds goes to Hawai‘i Community College.
This year’s participants include:
- AJ & Sons Catering
- Akmal’s Indian Kitchen & Hawaii Lassi
- Angry Bull
- Anheuser-Busch Sales of Hawaii
- Any Kine Won Tons
- Big Island Top Dog
- Café Pesto Hilo
- Hawaii Community College, Culinary Arts
- Hawaii Island Gourmet Products
- Hawaii Youth Business Center
- Hawaiian Springs
- Hilo Bake Company
- Hilo Coffee Mill
- Hilo Hawaiian Hotel, Queen’s Court Restaurant
- Kuhio Grille
- Liko Lehua Butter Café
- Mehana Brewing Company
- Millie’s Deli & Snack Shop
- Paradise Beverages
- Pint Size of Hawaii
- Sansei Seafood Steak & Sushi Bar
- Suisan Fish Market
- Sweet Cane Café
- Sweet Thunder Products; The Local Fusion Sushi
- The Cherry Company
- The Feeding Leaf
- Volcano Winery
- WikiFresh Restaurant & Wiki Wagon
- Young’s Market of Hawaii