Police Release April 4 List of Arrest Warrants
by Big Island Now Staff
The Hawaii Police Department has released its weekly alphabetized list of some of the people wanted on outstanding warrants as of April 4.
The individuals, who are innocent until determined to be guilty in a court of law, are:
- Jon P. Miller, 56, of Kona
- Justin A. Miller, 28, of Pahoa
- Michael Miller, 28, of Pahoa
- Michael H. Miller, 27, of Goleta, Calif.
- Tom Miller, 54, of Honolulu
- Bronson Mills, 28, of Waipio Valley
- Peter R. Ministero, 57, of Pahoa
- Noah D. Minson, 35, of Hilo
- Kenneth W. Minten, 53, of Kailua-Kona
- Clynton L. Miranda, 28, of Holualoa
- Peace B.J. Miranda, 49, of Kailua-Kona
- Taataivale Misa, 27, of Waimea or Kailua-Kona
- Edward A. Missinger, 47, of Pahoa
- Aaron L. Mitchell, 33, of Hilo
- Jason K. Mitchell, 23, of Mountain View
- Jed H. Mitchell, 76, unknown address
- Joseph K.J. Mitchell, 21, of Keaau
- Wayne Mitchell, 26, of Waimanalo, Oahu
- Lee H. Miyashiro, 36, of Hilo
- Vinolia Moala, 31, of Hilo
- John J. Modera, 42, of Captain Cook
- Sherif Mohalla, 35, of Dubai
- Mack Mojilong, 24, of Pepeekeo
- Gilberth A. Molina Jr., 50, unknown address
- Jeffrey A. Mollsen, 54, of Hilo
Police ask that anyone who knows the whereabouts of a person on this list call the police department’s non-emergency line at 935-3311. Tipsters who prefer to remain anonymous may call Crime Stoppers at 961-8300 in Hilo or 329-8181 in Kona. They may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
Crime Stoppers is a volunteer program run by ordinary citizens who want to keep their community safe. Crime Stoppers doesn’t record calls or subscribe to caller ID. All Crime Stoppers information is kept confidential.
Persons who know a warrant is out for their arrest are advised to report to the nearest police station to avoid having an officer go to their home or workplace to arrest them.