x

Kona Boy Run Over After Falling From Truck

· No Comments · Facebook Comments (7) · Featured Articles, News, West Hawaii News

(x) Click to Close
Pedro Peter. HPD photo.
Pedro Peter. HPD photo.

Sign Up To Our Weekly Newsletter

COMMENTS via FACEBOOK
Posted By Terry Ann on January 10, 2013 10:21 am
Just plain STUPID !!!
Posted By Lava Lei on January 10, 2013 1:03 pm
one of my biggest fears in life is ACCIDENTALLY running over my child ~ not stupid, just very very unfortunate : (
Posted By Breanna Solatori on January 10, 2013 2:42 pm
No. It's definitely STUPID. Operating a vehicle with NO license, NO insurance, & 4 children with NO child safety restraints...to me that paints a "STUPID" picture. This poor child's death was 100% preventable, he paid the ultimate price for his parent's poor choices.
Posted By Amanda Hilmar on January 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Oh my god. :,(
Posted By Brewer Ohana on January 10, 2013 6:18 pm
Yes I agree that this accident was avoidable , BUT , this man lost his child , so did his wife and the siblings , a brother! This family has been through a lot and will NEVER EVER live down that moment in their life that this accident could have been avoided , that is punishment enough! Screw all of you who think otherwise. Are anyone of you who have commented prior in any way religious? "Ultimate price" wtf? You cant put a PRICE on life.......Lava Lei is correct , very very unfortunate , not stupid. God bless you Joel Peter and the rest of the Peter 'Ohana , sorry for your loss.
Posted By Charla Ann Kealaokaopuupuaimohala Candaroma on January 10, 2013 6:54 pm
Sorry for the lost of that innocent 3 year old child.. may he be flying with Gods angels.. and Lord.. We Pray for the Father, Mother and sisters during this unfortunate lost!! Always~ &nd Should of know to Buckle up your Children and Restraint them always .. they move so quickly.. I would rather hear my child/neice/nepew/grandson/cuz/friend/ etc.. cry in a car seat while driving than having them roam in the car while driving!! Its not stupid its just poor judgement on the parents!! Children are innocent and precious.. !! praying for your ohana!!
Posted By Talia Carillo on January 10, 2013 8:25 pm
I love how people get so ugly over someone else's point of view! Who is their right mind would try to defend & make excuses for a PREVENTABLE death of an innocent child?! His father IS absolutely stupid, he was not only driving illegally but put ALL of his children's lives in danger doing so!! "Screw all of you who think otherwise"?? Wow, funny on top of that you bring God into it; with how disrespectful you talk it shows how close to God you are. SMH! I think people need to pray for ignorant people like yourself. Rest In Love Joel, a life cut so short over carelessness!!

COMMENTS